Friday, August 12, 2011

Retired Air Force Larry Smith?

I reckon I have been nodding off at the keyboard and missed your answers. You are right about not withholding information. I was discharged in November 1972 when my enlistment ended , with injuries received in Nam they said I wasn't " fit to fight " , I told them I wasn't fit to be a lover either but that didn't slow me down . They did let me finish out my enlistment due to MOS being critical and having a lot of money tied up in me in clearances and training.. I was in the old Army Security Agency , served with some Air Force folks from the Air Force Security Service back at the NSA. Being as the military has changed so much over the years , I try to limit my answers to people with questions about the VA , having dealt with them for about 40 years I have gained some knowledge and some shortcuts which I hope helps. And no, you don't know me , I just enjoy reading your answers. Best of luck to you and keep up the good answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment