Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Confusing ex boyfriend....?

well ok. i dated this guy for 8 months. we lived together but we are broken up. but im stuck here until i can afford to leave. he says hes the best i can ever get, but thats coming from a guy who hits me, talks down to me constantly, posts men and women ads on craigslist, emails a crossdresser and 8 other people for nsa sex while we was together. hes constantly looking at men and women, but he constantly tells me hes not into men. well why would he post ads for men if he didnt like them? ido love him but i dnt like what he does. idk what his problem is. ive tried leaving before but he cries and tells me not to go. and i kno when i leave this time he might pull the same stuff. idk what to do, i seriously need help cuz this is getting out of hand for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment