Thursday, August 11, 2011

I have tried almost everything... how can i get into an acting career?

i am 17 and live in South Africa and have wanted to get into acting since i was 7... it was my dream to go to NSA (national school of arts) but my family never had enough money and never really took my dream seriously because there aren't many places in Gauteng to act or have a acting career (they still dont know how badly i want this although i have told them)... i am thinking bout moving to America or England as soon as i am finished school (in 2 years) to maybe study as i have no experience. although a can pull of a few accents and am not one bit shy. and i have been told by many people that i would be a fine actress but i have no clue how to get recognized or how to even start and what to do. also would modeling help me get into the business or help me get recognized because i also got told t start modeling for FHM as my friend knows people involved... i would be extremely grateful for anyone who can please help me. please this is my dream and i will stop at nothing to achieve it. thanks so much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment