Friday, August 12, 2011

I took a home pregnancy test and it came out negative? Was it right?

I got my period the day after sex and it was heavy for 5 days. That was about 3 weeks ago. For those 3 weeks I was REALLY STRESSED because I didnt wanna be pregnant. 2 days ago I got a light bleeding that lasted a day. People said it could have been from stressing too much because I had a low possibility of being pregnant. Besides from the light bleeding when i touch my breast their kinda sorta sore (maybe cause Ive been playing with them for the last week just to make sure i wasnt pregnant) but their the type of sore I can deal with. Besides from those two I have NO symptoms. I took a blue dye EPT -/+ pregnancy test and it came out negative but when you look closer it looks like a faint positive. I did some research and many woman complained the same thing and that the blue dye is no good because it can seep into the vertical line making it look like a positive..At first it appeared as a negative. Then an hour later I checked and a faint positive appeared. A warning appears that if a faint positive appears after 10 minutes of taking the test I should ignore it. So does that means im still not pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment